Monday 1 June 2015

Inspiration studies

I started to take inspiration from a game similar to DotA, League of Legends, and decided to do two character studies as I really liked elements from them that I could potentially use to create a character that seems unearthly and ethereal. 




Directly above is a skin of the character. I particularly love the headpiece as it is so big and angular, it also covers the majority of her face, which is interesting.





Directly above is the Dark Valkyrie skin, and it looks entirely different to the original character design, with the exception of the markings on the face. I find this change to have given the character a more unearthly appearance and quality. 

Below is a collection of photos and artworks of interesting headdresses as well as hairstyles. I will draw influence from them, experimenting and possibly designing my own one.


No comments:

Post a Comment